Skip to product information
1 of 7




Regular price $100.00
Regular price Sale price $100.00
Sale Sold out
View full details


I wrote the RUNM3GA. 8 WEEK EVOLUTION because it is my passion to see people reach their true potential and find fulfilment in their lives. Based on what I have learnt through my experiences, I wrote it with the intention that it would accelerate the learning curve that took me years to figure out through running, reading and journalling.

Whilst the EVOLUTION is fundamentally a running program designed to get you to smash a 10km, 21km or 42km for the first time or better than you have before, it is so much more than just a running program. In fact, the physical running component makes up only approximately 15% of RUNM3GA. The remaining 85% is mindset development and nutrition.

You will learn how to use running as a tool to build discipline because ultimately it is through discipline that you will build the confidence that you are CAPABLE OF MORE. I have never believed in something as much as I do RUNM3GA. I know it will change your life because it is exactly what has changed mine. From being fearful, somewhat negative, unfulfilled and missing out on life to loving my life and knowing I can do anything I put my mind to.

THAT is invaluable to me. I still have a long way to go because we are always capable of more but what I have written in the EVOLUTION has allowed me to achieve some incredible things and most importantly build my confidence to live a life whereby I pursue my dreams no matter what people think of me. I have uploaded the introduction section of RUNM3GA. above so you can understand exactly what the program is and will do for you if you're willing to put in the work. RUNM3GA. Has changed my life and I know it will change yours too. It's time to find out just how capable you truly are.

Meg Martin 🤟